Restore Your Smile with Dental Crowns
Dental Crowns in San Mateo
If you want to restore your teeth from damage quickly and effectively, dental crowns are an effective option. Placed over a natural tooth that has been prepared for the crown or an implant that has already replaced amissing tooth, crowns look and feel just like natural teeth while providing full bite-strength in just a few short visits.
What Are Dental Crowns and Why Would I Need One?
A crown is a cover, or cap, that is placed over a tooth in order restore the natural shape, size, and feel. Crowns are used to either restore a damaged tooth’s strength or improve the way it looks.
Some of the main reasons our patients in San Mateo get dental crowns include:
• Needing to restore a tooth that is damaged too extensively for a filling.
• Having a cracked or damaged tooth that may fall out without intervention.
• Protection after a root canal therapy treatment to protect the sensitive tooth.
• Cosmetically to cover a jagged or crooked tooth and improve the aesthetic of their smile.
• Holding in place a dental bridge after treatment.
• Concealing a large tooth filling.This is some text inside of a div block.
Same Day Treatment Plans
Whatever the reason may be for wanting or needing a dental crown, Bloom Dental in San Mateo offers an excellent expedited process for patients wanting to restore the smile quickly as possible: Same Day Dental Crowns. Using technology that has been proven over 25 years, Bloom Dental’s technology allows patients to have a complete dental prosthesis made of ceramic in just one visit. This also means no follow-up appointments and no need for an uncomfortable temporary crown.
To show just how easy the process is for our patients, we’ve broken our process down into 4 easy-to-follow steps:
1. After the consultation process, an x-ray is taken of your tooth and the treatment area that will need attention. The tooth is prepared for a crown.
2. A dental professional will produce a 3D-render of your tooth and the dental crown fitting.
3. The dental crown prosthetic is cut from a ceramic block to match the 3D-render by our CAD/CAM mill.
4. The finished ceramic crown is place to the tooth and area just a few minutes later.
And that’s it! It really is that easy to get the smile you deserve with the Bloom Dental Group.This is some text inside of a div block.
Just as simple as preparing and wearing the dental crown, maintaining a crown implant is as easy as keeping to a healthy oral health routine of brushing and flossing regularly. Floss just once a day and brush your teeth twice like you would any day and your dental crowns will stay in quality condition.
For Questions and Appointments: Call Today
At the Bloom Dental Group, our staff is always happy to answer any additional questions or concerns you may have about dental crowns in San Mateo, California. If you’d like to set an appointment with one of your trained dental professionals now, call us at (650) 458-3727
or set an appointment online