Our dental practice is committed to using the most advanced technologies available to minimize pain, discomfort, procedure time and recovery. Through digital dentistry we can diagnose and treat you quickly, comfortably, and effectively.
- Whether preparing a crown or taking measurements for Invisalign, digital scanners help provide a perfect fit.
- From placing Invisalign to creating night guards and retainers, everything is digital; no more gooey impressions for a more comfortable visit.
- CAD/CAM and 3D printers mill crowns, inlays and onlays on the spot and make surgical guides that help us deliver an implant into exact position.
- Cutting-edge lasers and sensors make every procedure more comfortable and help reduce recovery time.
- High-res digital x-ray sensors and intraoral cameras instantly reveal what's going on in your mouth. You will see everything we see so that you can get the full picture, too.